GRACE ENGINEERED PRODUCTS INC.
Grace Engineered Products is the leading innovator of Thru-Door electrical safety products.
Grace Engineered Products include:
- Graceports-Customized programming ports with over 1600 different variations to date
- Low Voltage Detection Products-“SEE” the voltage from the outside of the enclosure
- Detects voltage from 30-1000 VDC and 40-750VAC
- Medium Voltage Detection Products-“SEE” Voltage from 1000 to 35,000 Volts
- InfraRed/Viewing Windows-These safe, impact resistant windows allow for viewing and IR Photos
Weitzer and Grace Engineered Products provide access to the cabinet WITHOUT opening the enclosure door and exposing one to potential electrical shock or arc flash hazard.
GracePortsTM are customized PLC ports that allow workers to access control panels without having to open the panel doors.
- Customizable devices for programming
- Customized for YOUR LOGO
- Clear, lockable covers
- Latched covers available
- NEMA 1, 4, 4X, 12
- NEMA 7
The R-3W series provides visibility of voltage using flashing (R-3W/2) and non flashing (R-3W-SR) LEDs to visually verify zero electrical energy without any exposure to voltage inside the electrical panel.
- The Voltage Test Station (VTS) is a Permanent Electrical Safety Device that allows workers to quickly and safely validate zero electrical energy from outside the electrical enclosure.
- The VTS combines a voltage indicator and test points to confidently verify zero electrical energy.