- Cable Ladders Systems are ideal to install large volumes of heavy duty power cables.
- The long rung spacing means full free air rating of cables.
- Higher current flow can be achieved at the same cable cross-section.
- Overheating and consequent damaging of cables is avoided.
- The new shape of the side rail allows higher cable loads at similar support spans; the continuous perforation in the siderails guarantees easy mounting of fittings.
- Cables can be installed and fixed to the rungs using appropriate yoke clamps.
- Niedax Cable Ladders can be slit together to minimize transport and storage volume needs.