Remke Strain Relief Cord Connectors are UL Listed and CSA Certified for use in both indoor & outdoor applications to prevent cable pullout, control arc of bend and to provide a tight seal against environmental elements such as dirt, moisture and coolants
For the utmost in cable strain relief, the family of Remke Strain Relief Cord Connectors includes conduit sizes from 1/4″ to 3″ in straight, 90º and 45º styles with optional wire mesh grips and fittings offered in machined aluminum, nickel-plated aluminum, steel, stainless steel, nylon and Valox®.
Other features include:
- A unique design with a combination tightening surface that includes both a hex area and knurl surface that provides extra gripping for initial hand tightening
- Available with & without stainless steel wire mesh
- Optional embedded Viton® O-Ring ensures a watertight and corrosion-resistant seal
- Available in NPT, Pg or ISO/metric threads
- Anti-friction washer that fits between the nut and bushing for easier compression
Remke products are MADE IN THE USA.