Remke Industries manufactures the finest cord connectors, wire mesh grips and molded connectors made in the USA. Remke is committed to the highest standard of quality, meeting or exceeding our customer’s requirements and expectations. Remke is ISO certified and has remained compliant with all new and revised ISO standards.
Remke products available:
- Cord Grips- Manufactured in materials of Aluminum, Electri-less Nickel-plated Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel, Nylon, VitonTM, Nickel-plated Brass. Box end threads can be NPT, “M” Thread (ISO Metric) and PG. Bushing material available Neoprene, silicone. Bushings also available with single and multi-hole configurations.
- Wire Mesh Strain Relief
- Watertight Hubs-Available materials, Die-Cast, Stainless Steel, Chrome-plated
- Liqua-Seal®-Available materials, Zinc-Plated Steel, Zinc-Plated Iron, Zinc-Plated MMalleable Iron, Die-cast Zinc, Stainless Steel
- MC Connectors-Available materials, Aluminum, Electri-less Nilckel-plated Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Molded Connectors-Available in SAE and ISO connector sizes. Cables, cable length, machined materials can be specified
Weitzer and Remke Industries provides the widest range of strain relief and molded connector products.
Remke Strain Relief Cord Connectors are UL Listed and CSA Certified for use in both indoor & outdoor applications to prevent cable pullout, control arc of bend and to provide a tight seal against environmental elements such as dirt, moisture and coolants
For the utmost in cable strain relief, the family of Remke Strain Relief Cord Connectors includes conduit sizes from 1/4″ to 3″ in straight, 90º and 45º styles with optional wire mesh grips and fittings offered in machined aluminum, nickel-plated aluminum, steel, stainless steel, nylon and Valox®.
Other features include:
- A unique design with a combination tightening surface that includes both a hex area and knurl surface that provides extra gripping for initial hand tightening
- Available with & without stainless steel wire mesh
- Optional embedded Viton® O-Ring ensures a watertight and corrosion-resistant seal
- Available in NPT, Pg or ISO/metric threads
- Anti-friction washer that fits between the nut and bushing for easier compression
Remke products are MADE IN THE USA.
Call the Wolf for more information.